By shipping with Anytime Express, you are selecting a group of experts in international courier services. We provide a wide variety of express courier, cargo, and parcel services with free pick-up and packaging options to meet your needs. Send documents, parcels, household items, excess baggage, commercial goods, liquids, chemicals, medicines, or anything else you can think of, and we’ll be there for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can get in touch with us to see how we can offer the greatest deals on express and economy courier delivery services based on your industry or client profile.
In addition to providing you with the answers to your complex freight needs, our team of highly skilled and qualified transport advisors will also present you with a variety of options from which you can pick the one that best fits your schedule and price range. We provide packaging and free pick-up. DHL, other companies, TNT, UPS, and DPD, are among the reputable service providers on our list. We also have a self-agent network.
What can you courier to France?
Documents & Parcel: Want to send any essential files, confidential, or any parcel to someone in France? You can quickly deliver it with us by choosing our express service. We ensure you that your product will be delivered on time and in the proper condition.
Medicines: Customers can also send prescribed medication to and from France. You can use our best-delivering services to deliver your medicines on-time. Make sure that your medication is allowed to be sent to your destination.
Edible Food Items: Send homemade food items, frozen and packed food, or edible products to your loved ones in France. You can be shipped your food items that are allowed to be sent to and from France. With our safest services, you can securely deliver your items.
Items Intended For Individuals’ Personal Use
- One photo ID (a copy of an Aadhar card, a copy of a Pan card, or a copy of a passport)
- Proof of address (Aadhar card, electricity bill, water bill, landline bill, and passport copy)
Samples of Personal Goods from Company to Company or for Company to Individual
- A director’s signature or an authorized signatory’s photo ID
- Proof of the Director or Authorized Signatory
- Electricity and landline bills or the company’s IEC
- On three pages, KYC Form Signature and Stamp
- GST number of registration
- ID for taxes
- Invoice and packing list
Commercial Documents Required
- IEC COPY (3 COPIES)
- Original AD code on bank letterhead or a copy of the last shipment bill (3 COPIES)
- Last shipping bill copy (3 COPIES)
- SLI (3 COPIES)
- SDF (3 COPIES)
- Anax A (3 COPIES)
- For Europe, the GSP or chamber (3 COPIES)
- Pan Card (3 COPIES)
- Invoice On Letterhead (5 COPIES)
- Packing List (3 COPIES)
- KYC form (2 COPIES)
- Passport-size photo and a self-attested stamp (2 COPIES)
- LUT CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
Information required to send a courier to France
- Medicine Delivery Requires Documents
- An additional 18% Good Service Tax (GST) would be added to the total bill.
- If you send electronics, medications, food, wood, etc., we will charge you $2,000 plus GST. These things will cost you more.
- The cost of packaging is additional.
- The more actual and dimensional weight, the more you’ll pay.
- The consignee will be responsible for paying applicable customs fees; the company has no financial interest in this matter.
- Pan card and Aadhar card submissions are required.
- If a courier weighs more than 1 kg, packing them in a box is required (Gunny bags and Envelopes can be used for up to 1 Kg Only).
- The penalties levied for providing false information, giving misleading information, or attempting to transport prohibited commodities range from 5,000 to 25,000 rupees.
- To confirm a pick-up, you would have to agree to and understand the Manual + Terms & Conditions.
Items prohibited from sending in courier to France
- Semi-liquids and liquids
- Indian postal items
- Semi-precious and precious metals
- Any pills or powders
- Anything chemical
- Pharmaceutical items
- Machines and parts of devices that contain fuel, oil, grease, batteries, or electrical and electronic components
- Materials with magnets
- Negotiable instruments
- Pornographic material
- Soft toys or a pillow
Detailed Courier Charges for France
The shipment’s prices or cost are entirely based on its size, volumetric weight of the consignment, and service type. If you have chosen Express service, you might get your parcel delivered within 1-5 business days. However, Economy service might take 2-7 business days. It is evident that express services are expensive than economy delivery services. You can go through the Courier Charge for France from here.
*COVID charges – 37 Per Kg
*extra charges applicable for Fuel and GST
*Remote Area Charges applicable Fee of Rs. 45 Plus Fuel and GST per kg with a minimum of Rs. 2500 Plus Fuel and GST will be charged extra.
*Any other levies, taxes or duties enforced by the government would be charged extra, if and as applicable.
*Weight of every piece rounded up to the next chargeable weight slab in case of MPS .
*Weight of all pieces calculated separately in case of MPS.
Why Choose Anytime Express?
- Door-to-door pick-up and delivery service
- Service of free packing
- Experts’ packaging advice for secure delivery
- Support for customers
- Committed customer service
- A 24-hour booking service
- 100% guaranteed shipment
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have chosen Economy Delivery Service, then it might around 2-7 days to reach. In case your product gets delayed, you can contact customer support for help.
Your order number is your tracking number. You can easily track your delivery with a real-time tracking feature by entering your order number.
Anytime Express provides various services to deliver your products. You can choose standard shipment, Freight Services, or Express Service to send your household items.
The accounted carrier will assist with France customs clearance. The quoted sum excludes customs, tariffs, and taxes from France, and the receiver is responsible for any fees, if any.
Subject to your pick-up location and customs clearance at the destination, the expected transit time for parcel delivery to France is 8 to 10 working days from India and 10 to 12 working days from outside India.
Yes, Anytime Express is able to offer packaging services in a certain area. Please contact our customer support team to find out if packing service is offered in your location.
Following dispatch, Anytime Express will offer tracking information. You can trace it on the carrier’s official website as well as on the Anytime Express website.
Custom duty fees are not included in the shipping price and are charged separately from shipping fees. Custom fees cannot be determined at the time of shipment; the customs officer in the destination country must evaluate them. The destination country decides the customs duties depending on the shipment’s type, value, content, and other factors. If you have further inquiries about customs duties, kindly contact our customer service team.