New Zealand: The 4th largest entirely island country on earth comprises two major islands – North & South Island & numerous minor ones in the South Pacific Ocean; this archipelago lies 1,000 mi of south-eastern New Zealand.
The parcel shipping services have, without a doubt, made some fantastic progress. Today’s various modes of transport have a broad scope of delivery choices and shipping facilities worldwide, ensuring the timely, safe delivery of packages.
So, do you have a package to deliver to or from New Zealand? Sending a Parcel to New Zealand is hassle-free now with the services of Anytime Express. As we consolidate the world’s top parcel & carriers’ services into single access under the courier service name Anytime Express– allowing our customers to save time, money, and assist on all their logistics needs.
As a result of the tie-ups, we have exceptional services like DHL, FedEx, & so on. No matter our customers’ requirements are Delivery Time, Reliability, & Budget, they will get the best services. We have the resources and expertise to deliver to virtually any destination on the planet, bet it New Zealand & as we offer a cost-effective, flexible courier service that you can rely on.
Best Courier Charges for Delhi India, To Wellington, New Zealand
Anytime Express offers reasonable courier charges to New Zealand, joined with ultimate customer care for problem-free Shipping to New Zealand from India. You will Find Courier Charges and various details regarding sending Courier to New Zealand, which will help you pick the Right Courier Service.
The shipment cost relies upon the actual, chargeable, and volumetric load of the consignment. As it may, the charges may fluctuate depending on the speed you pick for your package. We have two methods of conveyances accessible for our customers. That is:
- Economy– It takes 10-12 business days to get the parcel delivered.
- Express- It takes 3-5 business days to get the package shared. Express charges keep on changing every month due to changes in Fuel Surcharge by Airlines. For Express Courier charges to New Zealand Per Kg from Delhi NCR feel free to call us at +91-8851473292
You can choose any method of conveyance as per your comfort & take the load off.
What Are The Courier Charges Per Kg From Delhi, India to Auckland, New Zealand?
|Courier Charges Per (KG) : Delhi – Auckland||Shipping Charges||Approx Days|
|< 0.5Kg||₹ 2200.00||8-12 Business Days|
|0.5-1 Kg||₹ 2590.00||8-12 Business Days|
|1-2 Kg||₹ 2960.00||8-12 Business Days|
|2-3 Kg||₹ 3290.00||8-12 Business Days|
|3-4 Kg||₹ 3690.00||8-12 Business Days|
|4-5 Kg||₹ 4100.00||8-12 Business Days|
|5-6 Kg||₹ 4600.00||8-12 Business Days|
|6-7 Kg||₹ 5299.00||8-12 Business Days|
|7-8 Kg||₹ 5800.00||8-12 Business Days|
|8-9 Kg||₹ 6250.00||8-12 Business Days|
|9-10 Kg||₹ 6800.00||8-12 Business Days|
Per KG Courier Charges From Delhi To Auckland : Anytime Express International Service
|Bulk Courier Charges Per Kg From Delhi India To New Zealand|
|Above 10 Kg||₹ 680.00||8-12 Business Days|
|Above 20 Kg||₹ 650.00||8-12 Business Days|
|Above 30 Kg||₹ 620.00||8-12 Business Days|
|Above 40 Kg||₹ 600.00||8-12 Business Days|
|Above 50 Kg||₹ 580.00||8-12 Business Days|
|Above 70 Kg||₹ 550.00||8-12 Business Days|
|Above 100 Kg||₹ 520.00||8-12 Business Days|
Courier Service for New Zealand From Delhi NCR & India : Anytime Express
Please Note –
*COVID charges – 37 Per Kg
*Extra Charges Applicable for Fuel and GST
*Remote Area Charges applicable Fee of Rupees. 45 Plus Fuel and GST per kg with a minimum of Rs. 2500 Plus Fuel and GST will be charged extra.
*Any other levies, taxes or duties enforced by the government would be charged extra, if and as applicable.
*Weight of every piece rounded up to the next chargeable weight slab in case of MPS .
*Weight of all pieces calculated separately in case of MPS
Why Choose Anytime Express For International Courier?
Anytime Express is regarded as one of the most significant cargo and courier services since we offer the most affordable & safe method of sending a package to India. Anytime Express courier service to India is available from New Zealand with overnight or next-day delivery. In New Zealand, we offer a free pick-up service from home along with packaging supplies. Every time you use our service to ship packages from New Zealand, we are entirely committed to going above and beyond your expectations. With a vast logistical network originating here, we are present everywhere. We are able to provide our customers with the efficient and dependable same-day deliveries they require thanks to our local package delivery services. Anytime express is the best courier service since we have a large number of operational hubs throughout New Zealand to India and hundreds of qualified agents.
How to Calculate Charges Based on Weight & Dimensions?
- If your package is both large and light, the delivery fee might be determined using the volumetric weight of the package rather than its actual weight.
- The weight of a package is rounded to the nearest kilo. The formula below should be used to determine the volumetric weight:
- Length x Width x Height (cm) / 5000 = Weight (Kg)
Non-Commercial Documents Required for Sending Courier to New Zealand From Delhi India
Goods for an Individual’s Personal Use
- A single ID with a photograph (Aadhar card, pan card, and passport copy)
- Validation of address (Aadhar card copy, electricity bill copy, water bill copy, landline bill copy, passport copy)
For Business to Business Personal Goods or Samples
- Photo ID of the signatory or director’s authorization
- Proof of the signatory or director’s authorization
- IEC of the business, an electricity bill, and a landline bill
- KYC Form signature
- GST registration number
- ID for taxes
- Invoice and packing list
Commercial Documents Required
- IEC COPY (3 COPIES)
- Last shipping bill copy (3 COPIES)
- Last shipping bill copy (3 COPIES)
- SLI (3 COPIES)
- SDF (3 COPIES)
- Anex A (3 COPIES)
- Pan Card (3 COPIES)
- Invoice On Letterhead (5 COPIES)
- Packing List (3 COPIES)
- KYC form (2 COPIES)
- Passport-size photo with self-attested stamp and signature (2 COPIES)
- Authorized Signature Photo ID, signature, and Address Proof (3 COPIES)
- LUT CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
Things to Know Before Sending Courier to New Zealand from Delhi India.
- Duty Fees at the destination are not included in the price (if any are imposed on the shipment, then the receiver is liable to pay).
- The actual weight or the volumetric weight, whichever is higher, is the chargeable weight.
- The completion of all documents is a requirement for a same-day connection.
- Even though we offer free pick-up from anywhere in India, pick-up & re-delivery fees will be charged if the shipment is cancelled after pick-up.
- We ask that you complete the payment within 49 hours of getting the payment invoice for your shipment because our warehouse has limited space. After 48 hours, storage fees must be paid.
Restricted Items For New Zealand Shipping
- There may be restrictions on the following items:
- Human remains or ashes
- Fruits and vegetables
- Lottery tickets
- Dry ice
- Foods that need to be refrigerated
- Hazardous goods
- Radioactive substances
- Samples of viruses or bacteria
- Damaging substances
- Monetary instruments
- Lithium-ion battery
Advantages With Anytime Express?
- Door-to-door assistance
- Free customs clearance
- Comprehensive online shipping tracking
- Services for free packaging
- Free home delivery
- Option for online payment
- Delivery in a flash to any country abroad
- Streamlined documentation
- Almost everything we ship is done on a global scale.
- We provide the most affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following dispatch, Anytime Express, will give tracking information. You can follow it on the carrier’s official website as well as on the website of Anytime Express.
Anytime Express guarantees door-to-door delivery, so the recipient need not travel far to pick up the package. It will be delivered securely to the recipient’s door.
Subject to your pick-up location and customs clearance at the destination, the expected travel time for parcel delivery to New Zealand is 8 to 10 working days from Mumbai and 10 to 12 working days from outside Mumbai.
Customs fees are erratic and totally dependent on the customs official handling your package. From India, there is no way to pay them.
Our possibilities for transit time are numerous. You can pick between our Express service or our economy service. For our international shipping services, our economy service delivers in 8–12 business days, while our Anytime Express service does so in 3–6 business days. We offer overnight to two business day shipping for all domestic orders using the air. To verify transit timings, kindly give our customer care team a call.
Both alternatives are available to customers of Anytime Express. You will be given an INR 15/kg discount if you deliver the package to our address. We can also come to your house and pick up the package.
Your booking ID is the Tracking number; kindly write down your Tracking number. It will help you to track your parcel.
Anytime Express doesn’t provide packaging services. You can send them after proper packaging. Yet, there’s a possibility that it may get damaged in transit.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the address once the shipment has been dispatched.
Through Anytime Express, Courier Charges for 1 Kg Parcel Cost you INR 2590/- Rupees.
Through Anytime Express, Courier Charges for 2 Kg Parcel Cost you INR 2960/- Rupees.
Through Anytime Express, Courier Charges for 3 Kg Parcel to New Zealand Cost you INR 3290/- Rupees.
Through Anytime Express, Courier Charges for 4 Kg Parcel to New Zealand Cost you INR 3690/- Rupees.
Through Anytime Express, Courier Charges for 5 Kg Parcel to New Zealand Cost you INR 4100/- Rupees.